Woven Vinyl Flooring is a new category of floor covering. Generally defined as any woven vinyl fabric with stabilizing material applied to the fabric to create a floor covering.
It is a hybrid of two popular surfaces for the floor. It has the softness properties of carpet with the durability of a hard surface, plus the added benefit of being able to withstand the harshest elements that Mother Nature can present.
- Heavy Commercial Traffic Rating
- Exceptional Durability/ Stability
- Low Maintenance
- 100% Recyclable
- Lead/ Phthalate Free
- Easy To Clean
- UV Stable/ Fade Resistant
- Mold/ Mildew Resistant
- Minimal Acoustic Transfer
- Smoke Density Rating: ASTM E-662 (Pass)
All rolls come 8’6″ in length.